The TSR Company manufactures and distributes various sizes of bedding springs and components. We meet all wire frame construction standards. Our springs are packed 20 units to a bundle. An average container holds any where from 970 to 2000 spring units per 40 foot container. TSR also offers the finest upholstered mattresses in the Industry. We offer both non and fire retardant products. Competing with all of the Top S Mattress Companies. As one of the leading suppliers of bedding parts to many of the Mattress Companies around the world. We are able to offer our many customers a full and complete line at the most competitive prices. We ship both FOB and CIF from our factories in China. The approximate delivery time is 4 to 5 weeks. Please contact us for quotes.
Bulk Spring Bundles
Compression Mattresses loaded on container
Compressed Spring Mattress cut-away sample
Compressed Pocket Coil Mattress cut-away sample
Compress Mattress 1 Model:M-US33-01
Compress Mattress 2 Model: M-US33-02
Compress Mattress 3 Model: M-US33-03
Compress Mattress 4 Model:
Compress Mattress 5
Compress Mattress 6
Medic Comfort Model: M-CA09-01
Spinal Extra M-CA09-03
Spinal Max Model: M-CA09-02
Spinal Max-ll Model: M-CA09-09
Spinal Support Model: M-CA09-04
Soft Comfort Medic Model M-CA09-01
Soft Comfort Spinal Max Model M-CA09-02
Soft Comfort Spinal Extra: M-CA09-03
Soft Comfort Spinal Support: M-CA09-04
Soft Comfort PC1 Model: M-CA09-05
Soft Comfort PC2 Model: M-CA09-06
Soft Comfort PC3 Model: M-CA09-07
Foundation comes unassembled-easy assembly-bolts together
How your warranty works
10 year protection
Buy with Confidence
Your new Soft Comfort mattress set comes with a 10 year factory warranty detailed below. If you ever have a warranty question, call us at 251-607-9285 and we will arrange warranty service on your behalf. Our service area is everywhere in all 50 states!
Length of Warranty Coverage
Your warranty protects you from the day you purchase your sleep set and continues according to the "Warranty Schedule" found on the card with the bed. (The basic warranty coverage is for 10 years on Soft Comfort products.) In the event that we repair or replace your sleep set, this warranty continues your protection from the original date of purchase.
This Warranty Covers the Following Mattress Items During Normal Wear:
· Torn handles, stitches pulled out of the handle where sewn to the mattress, or tears in the mattress fabric where the handles are attached.
· Coils or wires that are loose or broken.
· Coils or wires that protrude or rip through the fabric
· Body indentations of 1-1/2" or greater.
· Sagging: Your mattress must be continuously supported by a matching box spring, or equivalent, with an appropriate frame. The frame should include a rigid center support with at least 5 legs or a rigid center support with at least 5 hardwood cross slats for queen and king sets. A rigid center support is equal to a support that extends from the frame to the ground.
This Warranty Covers the Following Box Spring Items During Normal Wear:
· Splits in the wood frame.
· Squeaks, rattles or noises.
· Bent, loose or defective beams and/or center support rail.
· Loose or broken module wire.
· Compression of modules.
· Unstapling of modules.
· Sagging: A proper bed frame must continuously support the box spring. For king and queen sets, a rigid center support with at least 5 legs or a rigid center support with at least 5 hardwood cross slats is necessary.
Items not Covered:
Items and damages not specifically listed in the "Warranty Coverage" section are not covered, including, for example:
· Mattress fabric
· Border wires, which run along the perimeter of the mattress and foundation, bent due to moving or bending the sleep set.
· Structural damage from using an improper bed frame. This warranty applies to queen and king size mattresses or box springs ONLY if they are used on an appropriate frame with a rigid center support having at least 5 legs or a rigid center support with 5 hardwood cross-slats.
· Used bedding or bedding sold “as is” and floor models.
· Bed height.
· Sheet fit (find a huge selection of deep pocket sheets available in our Sheets, Pillows, etc. section.)
· Comfort preference (instead, you have 30 day Comfort Exchange Guarantee.)
· Body indentations less than 1-1/2".
· Mattress damage due to an inappropriate box spring. A mattress is designed for full performance when used in conjunction with a matching foundation as part of a total sleep set.
· Replacement of another piece in the sleep set, unless such other piece is also defective.
· Mattress or foundation damage due to abuse.
· Transportation costs.
Extending the Comfort and Support Life of Your Sleep Set
Your new Soft Comfort Mattress has one sleeping surface. This means you will never have to flip the mattress. This mattress has Comfort Support upholstery padding which increases its longevity and support performance. Body indentations can be a normal occurrence in your new mattress, and indicate that the upholstery layers are conforming to your body’s individual contours. Do not attempt to sleep on the box spring or the non-sleep surface of the mattress as they are not made for that purpose.
If A Warranty Problem Occurs
Soft Comfort makes every effort to be sure they manufacture their sleep sets with the finest materials available. If, however, you do discover a defect in your new Soft Comfort mattress or box spring, simply contact us at 251-607-9285. We can assist Soft Comfort customers nationwide.
If a defect occurs during the warranty period (which is described in the Warranty Schedule), Soft Comfort will repair or replace (at its option) the defective mattress and/or box spring within a reasonable period of time.
In Order for this Limited Warranty to be Valid, You Must:
· Be the original consumer purchaser, and have purchased the sleep set from an authorized dealer in the United States;
· Provide a copy of the original store receipt, or other proof of date, place of purchase and purchase price; and
· Provide the law label from the defective product. If identical materials are not available at the time of product service, Soft Comfort reserves the right to substitute material of equal or higher value, or, at their option, provide a refund. You'll be responsible for transportation costs of the product to and from the store or factory, as applicable.
Your warranty does not cover products found to be in an unsanitary condition, or when the product failure is due to causes other than defective workmanship or materials. Please refer to the "Do's & Don'ts of Bedding Care" section for proper sleep set care.
Exclusive Remedy/Other Limitations:
ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES ON THIS PRODUCT, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SHALL NOT EXCEED IN DURATION THE TERM OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHICH BEGINS WITH THE DATE OF PURCHASE BY THE CONSUMER. THE SERVICE TERMS STATED IN THIS WARRANTY SHALL BE THE CONSUMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IN THE EVENT OF PRODUCT FAILURE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD. SOFT COMFORT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS PRODUCT, OR FOR THE BREACH OF THIS OR ANY OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. Soft Comfort does not warrant that this product is suitable for any person’s medical condition. Soft Comfort makes no warranty beyond what is contained in writing.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state. Soft Comfort does not authorize any person to create for it any other obligation or liability in connection with this warranty.
Do's and Don'ts of Bedding Care:
· Do give your new sleep set time to "air" upon removal from its plastic packaging. Dispose of all plastic packaging as soon as possible.
· Do carry your mattress flat on its side. It’s easier to handle and you'll be less likely to damage the mattress.
· Do keep your bedding clean. We suggest using a mattress pad, especially if children use the bed.
· Do replace the old box spring when purchasing a new mattress. An old box spring may not provide sufficient support. It may appear that you new mattress is sagging when it is really the box spring, which supports the entire mattress.
· Do use an appropriate frame and center support for queen- and king-size sets. Using the right support frame will ensure that your warranty remains in effect.
· DON’T PLACE YOUR MATTRESS NEAR OPEN FLAME OR EXPOSE TO FIRE. THIS MATTRESS IS NOT FLAME- OR FIREPROOF, AND CAN IGNITE AND/OR BURN IF EXPOSED TO OPEN FLAME OR FIRE. WHEN IGNITED, SOME BEDDING MATERIAL CAN BURN RAPIDLY AND EMIT SMOKE AND HAZARDOUS GASES.
· Don’t smoke in bed. This mattress is manufactured as required by federal law to resist, but not necessarily eliminate, ignition by smoldering cigarettes.
· Don’t let anyone stand or jump on your mattress. It was not built for that kind of weight concentration or abuse.
· Don’t allow your mattress to get wet because some of the upholstery materials may compress. Protect it from water or other liquids.
· Don’t place a board between your mattress and box spring. Your sleep set is designed specifically to provide you with proper support, and the box spring plays an important role.
· Don’t bend your mattress more than 20°. Such treatment may damage the innerspring unit. Flex rather than bend the mattress when going through doorways
· Don’t remove the law tag label at the end of your mattress. This serves as a means of identification to establish your warranty rights.
· Don’t use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress. These chemicals will damage some of the construction materials.